Blogging Requirements

Basic requirements will be the following:

* Three posts per week minimum about your own project.

* Posts must be done by Sunday each week.

* One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.

* Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.

* Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.

* Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Today I spent some quality time in Joanne Fabrics picking out and matching fabrics for baby blankets! I was going to spend this week making dresses, but I decided that other people need the blankets that I’m making more than I need another dress that would have probably been really badly sewn. I found three nice patterns online for baby blankets and I’m really happy with them. They’re really cute patterns and rather intricate, so it’s still a good sewing challenge but not quite as involved as making a functional dress would have been. I’m also planning on making fifteen blankets, so that will probably take up a lot of my time. It took a really long time to pick out the fabric and go to the world Joanne Fabrics world headquarters, so I’m going to start cutting out the fabric and figuring out the patterns. Hopefully it won’t give me too much trouble and I can finish them nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment