Blogging Requirements

Basic requirements will be the following:

* Three posts per week minimum about your own project.

* Posts must be done by Sunday each week.

* One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.

* Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.

* Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.

* Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Last Day at Agnon

On Friday at Agnon I was given another special task. For an hour or so I was supposed to plan an Agnon Reunion for my 8th grade graduating class and for all of the teachers we had. This is not as easy as it sounds. It was absolutely impossible to find a date where Agnon did not have a program and one of the high schools in the area did not have graduation. I also had to secure a location, find a time, and send out invitations.

This task might not seem important for senior project, but it actually helped me learn a lot about running a school. Especially for Agnon, it is really important to stay in touch with Alumni. These functions help everyone reconnect and they keep relationships between the students and teachers strong. This function was so important to Agnon that they are even picking up the tab, even though it is at one of the student’s houses. Personally, I am super excited for this event!

On Monday, I am going back to Village Prep with Lindsay. It is going to be a little weird to go back because I have really gotten used to the laid back environment at Agnon.

1 comment:

  1. E Prep will be relaxing too if we have to keep making caterpillars....haha. I met Jessica Borrison last night at Prom (Sra Botella, this is a girl from Beachwood that we will be working with)and she was really excited about working with us. I'm excited to go back!

    ReplyDelete