So over the last few days I have done quite a bit. I completed the master contact sheet, which has the emil addresses of all students in HPS and their parents. I spent time researching new moving lights, color scrollers, LED Pars, and more Cyc Lights. I also scheduled an HPS meeting for next Tuesday, where we will discuss student leadership, and trying to make HPS into more of an activity than just the shows. Then all of yesterday I worked on making forms for Patrons, Business Ads, T-shirt orders, and Bios. What we are trying to now is to start advertising in our programs, like professional theatre companies do. Mr. L had done some with his North Olmstead productions, so I was adapting it to our needs. By advertising in the programs, it will bring in more revenue than just box office. I also made forms that will make getting Bios and T-shirt ordering easier. The last big form I worked on yesterday was a new audition form. Taking some from forms we found on line, and ideas we've had of our own, I've made a completely new form that will give us alot more information up front (such as people's transportation, class schedules, etc.) which will make things during rehearsal much easier. Then today I started working on selecting pictures for the Show montages we hang in the hall. Also, over the last few days I've been cleaning the auditorium area. We needed to clean out the dressing rooms for the Dance company who is renting the space this weekend, put all costumes and props that were pulled for the Acting 1&2 performances back in storage, and bring the followspots borrowed for North Olmstead's
Oklahoma! back to the booth. Today I also did some research for Online ticketing, which may be possible for future shows. So yeah, I've been busy these last few days.
Wow, your schedule is packed! I bet your productivity is like 500% higher than mine.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of online ticketing, It would be easier for a lot of people to buy tickets.