Blogging Requirements

Basic requirements will be the following:

* Three posts per week minimum about your own project.

* Posts must be done by Sunday each week.

* One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.

* Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.

* Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.

* Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Catching up on last week

Last Friday at Hawken, I found out a little girl in my class had lice. Of COURSE it was the girl who was all snuggly and cuddly and always wanting to hold my hand and PLAY WITH MY HAIR. Fabulous. So, I had a panic attack thinking I was going to get lice the day before prom. When the class went to get lice checks, the nurse told me I didn’t have lice, but I didn’t believe her. So, I continued to freak out the rest of the morning and was relieved when the teachers said we were getting out of the school and going on a field trip. The field trip was to the AUNTIE ANNE’S PRETZEL STAND AT THE BEACHWOOD MALL. Are you kidding me? When I was in kindergarten, we were forced to go to the freakin’ orchestra and art museum and these little nuggets got to go eat pretzels all morning. Times have changed. So, anyways, apparently the kiddies learned how to “make the pretzels” but I’m pretty sure they just went in the back and maybe pressed the pretzel-making-thingy-jig a few times. It was pointless. After that, we went back to school and they had a little going away party for their intern, Ms. Evans. I’m calling her Ms. Evans because I never learned her real name. Actually, now that I think about it, I think it was Kelsey… Anyways, she was getting her masters and was leaving the same day as me. She brought cupcakes and stuff and it was sad, because she cried, but quite adorable. The rest of the day consisted of coloring, block building, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment