This stack of books is what I was working on yesterday and what I plan to continue to do do today. They're either written by people I'm going to interview or are about their areas of expertise. I won't lie, it's been a little tedious because while I do genuinely enjoy reading feminist non-fiction, trying to get through all of these books - ranging in topics from feminist theological history to eating disorders and body dysmorphia - in a week, and developing questions from them, is a little daunting. Although since it's been really beautiful out I've been reading outside which has made it a little better. This is where the members of Botella Group will post their thoughts, ideas, anecdotes and experiences during their amazing senior projects this spring. Happy project and happy blogging :)
Blogging Requirements
Basic requirements will be the following:
* Three posts per week minimum about your own project.
* Posts must be done by Sunday each week.
* One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.
* Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.
* Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.
* Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Stillllll Researching
This stack of books is what I was working on yesterday and what I plan to continue to do do today. They're either written by people I'm going to interview or are about their areas of expertise. I won't lie, it's been a little tedious because while I do genuinely enjoy reading feminist non-fiction, trying to get through all of these books - ranging in topics from feminist theological history to eating disorders and body dysmorphia - in a week, and developing questions from them, is a little daunting. Although since it's been really beautiful out I've been reading outside which has made it a little better.
Agh, Julie, the life of a writer... Hope you find an interesting angle to approach the whole final product. Tell us about some of the people you will be interviewing.
ReplyDeleteSraB