Blogging Requirements

Basic requirements will be the following:

* Three posts per week minimum about your own project.

* Posts must be done by Sunday each week.

* One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.

* Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.

* Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.

* Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

mid-project meeting..did you miss me?!

HEY ALL!

I missed the mid-project meeting because I had Districts for track, so I was supposed to make a little video in place of that. I will try to get that up tomorrow. My dad went to Chicago for the weekend, and I was having some technical issues until today and I still can't get my video camera to work so when he gets back he should be able to help me.

I have a set plan for what I will tell you all in this video that I know you will ALL watch! I will tell you a little bit about what we do everyday, what we plan on doing in our last week and half, and a few stories that people have told us at the center - mainly Cindy and Sam's battles with cancer.

I'll get this up tomorrow, and it won't be too long. But I'm asking that all of you watch because the stories are very touching and I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to do this.

Thanks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment