Blogging Requirements

Basic requirements will be the following:

* Three posts per week minimum about your own project.

* Posts must be done by Sunday each week.

* One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.

* Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.

* Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.

* Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Roman

Hi everyone,

Bascially I decided to work with a hobby of mine, which is chess. You probably have seen me among the other chess club guys around thoughhe board in the pronto room a lot. I'm sort of following the footsteps of Joe Jammal and Lamont Walker, who 2 years ago also decided to study under a chess master to try and improve their game. My project is not based on improving (although that would be nice as well) but on helping a local author create and publish a book about chess strategies. He has me working with the beginner type books that are aimed at teaching those who are just learning how to play. So far what I have done is basically convert a while bunch of his written work into a computer database, and then editing and changing it around a little so it will look okay in electronic format. A several hour power outage kind of set me back a little Monday, which was kind of annoying, although it meant I didn't have to do any work during that period of time. I'm hoping to start actually creating some puzzles/tips of my one in the future. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment