Blogging Requirements

Basic requirements will be the following:

* Three posts per week minimum about your own project.

* Posts must be done by Sunday each week.

* One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.

* Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.

* Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.

* Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Roman

So I met with my mentor, Mr. Kitsis, for the last time of Senior project today. Basically I am 95% done, just have to add a few pages of puzzles, which should be relatively easy these last few days. My outcome in the Quad tournament this time was not very good- 1 draw and 2 losses - although they were very fun and relatively well played games, I just wish I could have come out on the winning side. One player I lost to learned how to play chess just last year, and already has become a superb player. Obviously he puts a lot of dedication and hard work into chess, much more than I have ever done. More remarkable is that he is only in 7th grade. By the time he is a Senior he could easily earn chessmaster status, depending on how far he wants to go. Anyway, it was a great experience for me and I enjoyed it, even though my winning percentage was less than .500.

No comments:

Post a Comment