Blogging Requirements

Basic requirements will be the following:

* Three posts per week minimum about your own project.

* Posts must be done by Sunday each week.

* One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.

* Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.

* Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.

* Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fonts and Lights



Hello again! Yesterday became more of a work day, with me contining to clean the shop, and do otehr mini jobs. Today I started more work on the HPS logo, trying out different fonts and such to try and see what works. I spent most of the morning trying to do a mock up of the full logo on VectorWorks, but it didn't work so well. But it is still more time spent learning how VectorWorks works, which will be helpfull in the longrun. So I went to Microsoft Word and did fonts that way. Nothing is set, but it is still just brainstorming and seeing what we like, what we don't, and what to keep working on. (On the side is an example of a logo I made. The final one will look alot different. Trial and error is how almost anything gets done... )Going back to VectorWorks, I started watching a tutorial on lighting. Along with being able to draw groundplans, VectorWorks has lighting and modeling capabilities. The hope is that I can learn how to use lighting in VectorWorks and begin working on a full Light Plot of the auditrium. Upcoming projects are the HPS meeting afterschool tomorrow, and further developing the point system for the Interntional Thespian Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment