Blogging Requirements

Basic requirements will be the following:

* Three posts per week minimum about your own project.

* Posts must be done by Sunday each week.

* One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.

* Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.

* Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.

* Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Finally in NYC!

So, after a day wasted by AP Statistics on Wednesday and a travel day yesterday, I'm finally in New York City! Even though I've spent a lot of time in the city already (I interned here the past two summers and my brother lives/goes to school here) it's still incredibly exciting to be here. I'll be staying with my brother for the next two weeks in his apartment, which would probably be more accurately described as a closet with a bathroom and fridge, but so it goes in NYC.

Today, I've been finalizing my interview questions and emailing all of the people I'm interviewing to confirm the times and places I'm meeting them. My first interview is on Monday with Chloe Angyal, who is a blogger (and newly promoted editor) at Feministing, one of the biggest Feminist blogs (approx. 600,000 people read it every month!). I'm really excited to talk with her. I've met her a few times briefly at different events, but have never really had a conversation with her. She just graduated from Princeton a few years ago, which makes her the youngest woman I'll be talking with, so I think her perspective will be really valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment