This is where the members of Botella Group will post their thoughts, ideas, anecdotes and experiences during their amazing senior projects this spring. Happy project and happy blogging :)
Blogging Requirements
Basic requirements will be the following:
* Three posts per week minimum about your own project.
* Posts must be done by Sunday each week.
* One contribution/comment about one of your classmate's posts that offers additional insight to their experiences.
* Your post about your own project is to be a minimum of 200 words.
* Your comment about another experience should be positive and encouraging.
* Photos and/or videos are not required, but definitely encouraged. It's nice to have a visual to help the image in our head as we read about your project.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
When we were getting ready to leave this adorable boy named Josiah ran up to Lindsay and I and gave us both huge hugs. We explained that it was our last day and he began to pout. He whined, “But you just got here. I don’t want you to go yet.” There are so many other cute, smart children at Village prep, I am so sad that I won’t be spending much more time with them. I am going to miss them and I definitely plan on visiting them sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment